We have core expertise in development, and proprietary technology for fabrication of microfluidic devices made of a variety of material systems as below:
PDMS or polydimethylsiloxane is a rubber-like
medical grade silicone.
Thermoplastics such as:
• PMMA – Polymethyl methacrylate, a.k.a acrylic glass or Plexiglass.
• PC – Polycarbonate, such as Makrolon or Lexan.
• PS – PolyStyrene, Popular plastic used for cell culture containers such as Petri Dish.
• COC – Cyclic Olefin Copolymer, is a thermoplastic polymer.
• COP – Cyclic olefin polymers, is a thermoplastic polymer.